Cute Blue Flying Butterfly My Lil Emstas: Pointe Shoes!!!

Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 November 2014

Pointe Shoes!!!

If you didn't know before, I LOVE dancing and it has always been a passion of mine. Whether its ballet or street dance I love it it bits.
Recently I have bought my self points shoes (£42!!! :0). If you don't know what these are they are shoes that allow you to dance on the tip of you're toe and is known to be very painful!
On Friday 31 October, I purchased my first pair of pointe shoes at Dancia International in Covent Garden and I absolutely love them I have only had them a week but I love them. There so pretty but when you put them on you feel as if you're wearing you're shoes the wrong way round!
Baii ma little Emstaz!
MissPandaGirl over and out! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment