Cute Blue Flying Butterfly My Lil Emstas: Wonder- Disney Perfume Review

Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 November 2014

Wonder- Disney Perfume Review

I have decided to do a review on the Disney perfume with Bambi on it.
This perfume has a nice, sweet,  fresh scent thats really light. The smell is not harsh at all and is quite refreshing.
However, this perfume is not so good when it come to durability. The sweet fresh scent lingers for about 5 minutes and then disappears without a trace.
I'm quite upset about it because otherwise this perfume is really good.
Another problem is that I run through it quite quickly. This goes back to my previous reason about the scent not lingering. I have to squirt this perfume 5-6 times before it actually stays making this run out quickly.
I would give this perfume 3*s. To get 5*s I would tell Disney to make the scent last longer!
I would recommend this to younger people as it is a nice starter perfume.

I hoped you guys found this useful and that you liked it if you want me to do more tell me in the comments section.
Baii ma little Emstaz!
MissPandaGirl over and out!  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment