Cute Blue Flying Butterfly My Lil Emstas: British Knights - Shoe Review

Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 November 2014

British Knights - Shoe Review

I have purchaded some shoes that go by the name of British Knights (aka BK's). I don't think this brand is all that well known and I don't know why. They're really comfortable, stylish and reasonably priced (£27).
The pair I bought were a turquoise -aqua colour (in my opinion the best colour).
I love these shoes they are very comfortable and I have never recived any Achilles heel pains or ankle pains whilst wearing them.
I bought these shoes last year and their still going strong.
My only critique would be the laces get dirty quite easily and as I have white laces its not such a good combo.
Overall, I would give these 4*s. 5*s if there was some way to help the laces to not get so dirty.
I would recommend this for teenagers as they are super stylish and comfy.

Another review this time on British Knights.  I hope you are liking these reviews and I hope they are helping.
Baii ma little Emstaz!
MissPandaGirl over and out! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment